Decided to be sick again today. While my
humans pampered me I created this list of why it’s better to be
a cat than a human:
1) We are able to sleep twenty three hours a
day and spend the other hour relaxing.
2) A cat has twice as many legs as a human
and, mathematically, an infinite number more tails.
3) We can see in the dark without the aid of
electric light bulbs.
4) Cats can outstare humans and always win
5) Cats have everything they want and have no
need to invent things like televisions, pollution and heart
6) Most importantly - cats can live without
humans but a human can’t be truly happy without the company of a
11:00 PM: Overheard Trousers talking to
Skirt in a hushed voice. He spoke of, ‘vet bill,’ ‘economy
drive,’ and ‘starting with that useless furbag’s expensive
food.’ I wonder what that was all about.